Information on the processing of personal data - Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulations for the protection of personal data) as well as by art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (Privacy Code) and subsequent changes, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you.
The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the website of the owner's domain, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. The information is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding cookies.
- THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT, is Studio Gagliano & Associati - legal and administrative office: Via Leonardo da Vinci, 16 - 50123 - Florence, in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
- DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing is carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of external subjects identified.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal and identification data.
Personal data, any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data, personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party (such as name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc ...).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection form, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted.
See the cookies policy at the following LINK
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED
- Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection form for requests for quotation and / or contacts;
- possible compilation of data collection form for online booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general. For the purposes of the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, these objectives are pursued by internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and information activities.
- The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed only in case of express consent, by the Data Controller and processing for activities of nature commercial promotional and newsletters by e-mail.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT - CONSERVATION
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual manner, with methods and instruments aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions of Articles 32 of the EU Reg 2016/679. The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
- SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data, object of the treatment, will not and can be communicated to companies contractually linked to Studio Gagliano & Associati, in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by Studio Gagliano & Associati and telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the offices of Studio Gagliano & Associati, registered and administrative offices: Via Leonardo da Vinci, 16 (Zona Savonarola) - 50123 - Florence.
Any further communication or dissemination will only take place upon your explicit consent.
- NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The conferment of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B), is optional. The refusal of consent for the purposes described in point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You can assert your rights as expressed in the art. 15, 16, 17 18, 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by contacting our seat at the phone number + 39 055 292270, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct handling of the request.
The Owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove portions of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned is required to periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the update date of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
- SOCIAL PLUG-IN